Being a subject of personal data, in accordance with Federal Law No. 152 "On Personal Data" dated July 27, 2006, I hereby grant Trading House Faber LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator), located at 302006, Oryol Oblast, Oryol, Seminarskaya Street, 3, my consent to processing of personal data specified by me in the form of a web chat and/or in the form of a callback order on the website owned by the Operator.
1. My personal data include the following: full name, e-mail, phone, details of a legal entity.
2. The purposes of processing of my personal data are: ensuring exchange of short text messages in the online dialogue mode and ensuring the functioning of callback.
3. The consent is granted to perform the following actions (operations) with the personal data specified in this consent: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), use, transfer (provision, access), blocking, deletion, destruction, carried out both using automation tools (automated processing) and without the use of such tools (manual processing).
4. I understand and agree that provision to the Operator of any information about myself that is not contact information and does not relate to the purposes of this consent, as well as provision of information related to state, banking and/or trade secrets, information about race and/or nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, health, intimate life is prohibited.
5. If I decide to provide the Operator with any information (any data), I undertake to provide only reliable and up-to-date information and have no right to mislead the Operator about my identity, to provide false or unreliable information about myself.
6. I understand and agree that the Operator does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by me, and cannot assess my legal capacity and assumes that I provide reliable personal data and keep such data up to date.
7. The consent shall cease to be valid upon achievement of the processing objectives or in case of loss of the need to achieve these objectives, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
8. I can withdraw my consent at any time by written application.